close

我真的覺得蠻好笑的...XD

---------------------------------------



Hu Jintao was named chief of the Communist Party in China.

胡錦濤被任命為中共總書記。



SCENE: The Oval Office. George Bush and Condolezza Rice.

(場景) 橢圓形辦公室, 喬治布希和國家安全顧問康多里沙.萊斯。



==================================



George: Condi! Nice to see you。 What’s happening?

布希: 康迪(萊斯)! 很高興見到你, 發生什麼事情了?



Condi: Sir, I have the report about the new leader of China.

萊斯: 長官, 我來向你彙報中國的新領導人。



George: Great. Let’s hear it.

布希: 好極了, 我們一起來聽聽!



Condi: Hu is the new leader of China.

萊斯: 胡(誰)是中國的新領導人。



George: That’s what I want to know.

布希: 這就是我要知道的。



Condi: That’s what I’m telling you.

萊斯: 這就是我要告訴你的。



George: That’s what I’m asking you。 Who is the new leader of China?

布希: 這就是我要問你的, 誰(胡)是中國的新領導人?



Condi: Yes.

萊斯: 是的。



George: I mean the fellow’s name.

布希: 我是說那個人的名字。



Condi: Hu.

萊斯: 胡(誰)。



George: The guy in China.

布希: 那個在中國的人。



Condi: Hu.

萊斯: 胡(誰)



George: The new leader of China.

布希: 中國的新領導人!



Condi: Hu。

萊斯: 胡(誰)。



George: The Chinese?

布希: 那個中國人!



Condi: Hu is leading China.

萊斯: 胡(誰)領導中國。



George: Now whaddya’ asking me for?

布希: 啊?現在是你問我了?



Condi: I’m telling you Hu is leading China.

萊斯: 我在告訴你, 胡(誰)在領導中國。



George: Well, I’m asking you. Who is leading China?

布希: 我在問你, 誰(胡)在領導中國?

Condi: That’ s the man’s name.

萊斯:就是那人的名字。



George: That’s whose name?

布希: 就是誰(胡)的名字?



Condi: Yes.

萊斯:是的。



George: Will you or will you not tell me the name of the new leader of China?

布希: 你到底願不願意告訴我誰(胡)是中國的領導人?



Condi: Yes sir.

萊斯: 是的, 長官(亞瑟爾)。



George: Yassir? You mean Arafat is in China?

I thought he was in the Middle East.

布希:亞瑟爾?你是說阿拉法特在中國?我以為他在中東呢。



Condi: That’s correct.

萊斯:沒錯。



George: Then who is in China?

布希:那麼誰(胡)在中國?



Condi: Yes, sir.

萊斯:是的長官(亞瑟爾)。



George: Yassir is in China?

布希:亞瑟爾在中國??



Condi: No, sir.

萊斯:不, 長官。



George: Then who is?

布希:那麼誰(胡)在?



Condi: Yes, sir.

萊斯:是的長官(亞瑟爾)。



George: Yassir?

布希:亞瑟爾?



Condi: No, sir.

萊斯:不, 長官。



George: Look, Condi. I need to know the name of the new leader of China.

Get me the Secretary General of the U.N. on the phone.

I bet he knows.



布希:聽著, 賴斯。我要知道中國新領導人的名字, 給我接聯合國秘書長,

我覺得他會知道。



Condi: Kofi?

萊斯:科費(咖啡)?



George: No, thanks.

布希:不了, 謝謝。



Condi: You want Kofi?

萊斯:你要科費(咖啡)?



George: No.

布希:不要!!



Condi: You don’t want Kofi.

萊斯:那麼你不要科費(咖啡)。



George: No. But now that you mention it, I could use a glass of milk.

And then get me the U.N.

布希:不, 但是既然你提到它, 我要杯牛奶就可以了, 然後給我接聯合國。



Condi: Yes, sir.

萊斯:是的長官(亞瑟爾)。



George: Not Yassir! The guy at the U.N.

布希:不是亞瑟爾!是聯合國的頭!



Condi: Kofi?

萊斯:科費(咖啡)?



George: No, milk! Will you please make the call?

布希:不要, 我說我要牛奶!你給我接通電話好不好?



Condi: Call who?

萊斯:打給誰?



George: Who is the guy at the U.N.?

布希:誰(胡)是聯合國的頭?



Condi: Hu is the guy in China.

萊斯:胡(誰)是中國的頭。





George: Will you stay out of Chin! a?!

布希:你能不能不提中國了?!





Condi: Yes, sir.

萊斯:是的長官(亞瑟爾)。



George: And stay out of the Middle East! Just get me the guy at the U.N!

布希:也別提中東了!給我接通聯合國的頭就好了!



Condi: Kofi?

萊斯:科費(咖啡)?



George: All right! Light with sugar. Now get on the phone.

布希:好啦好啦!那就少加點糖吧!給我接電話。



(Condi picks up the phone.)

(萊斯拿起電話)。



Condi: Hello, Rice here.

萊斯:萊斯在這(這有米飯)。



George: Rice? Good idea. And a couple of egg rolls, too.

布希:有米飯?好主意, 那就再來點蛋捲吧。


arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 eriol77 的頭像
    eriol77

    陰鬱な空、静寂の闇に、黒い涙がこの地を吹き抜けます。

    eriol77 發表在 痞客邦 留言(1) 人氣()